Ebook-Trying to Conceive After 35 and 40 Coping Tips
- Quick Read Ebook With No Depressing Medical Jargon or Statistics.
- Discover 30+ Spiritual, Mental and Physical Coping Tips You Can Use Now While Trying to Conceive After 35 or 40.
- Married at 40, conceived naturally and gave birth at age 42 and 44 to healthy babies, Author, Former Childbirth Educator and InSeason Mom Founder Cynthia Wilson James, shares practical suggestions to help you cope while you’re trying to conceive.
Let's Talk/Live Support/Coaching
- You don’t want to hear another negative statistic about pregnancy or giving birth after 35 or 40.
- You don’t want medical advice or psychotherapy.
You don’t want the whole world to know your:
-fear of growing too old to have a baby or of never having a baby
-fear of bringing a baby into a blended/stepfamily
-fear of leaving a dating relationship where your partner doesn’t want children
- You want to talk to Former Childbirth Educator and InSeason Mom Founder Cynthia who married at 40, conceived naturally and gave birth at age 42 and 44 to healthy babies.
- Cynthia allows you time to share your heart-felt concerns or questions in a non-judgemental, compassionate and confidential environment.
- Let’s Talk Support is one (1) hour at a mutually agreed upon time. Let’s Talk Support is conducted by using a virtual platform or by telephone.
- The live support Cynthia offers is exclusively for emotional support and doesn’t take the place of psychotherapy or professional counseling. It doesn’t constitute or is a substitution for medical advice from your physician or health care professional.