"Sharing uplifting birth and pregnancy stories from first time moms over 35 and 40 since 2006
What Is Trying to Conceive Over 35 or 40 Coping Tips Live Support?
- Private 1-on-1 Live Support from InSeason Mom Founder and Former Childbirth Educator Cynthia who married at 40, conceived naturally and gave birth at age 42 and 44 to healthy babies. (InSeason Mom website has been featured by CBS New York and NBC News as a leading resource for first time moms over 35.)
- Cynthia will share over 30 spiritual, mental and physical tips you can use now to help cope while trying to conceive over 35 or 40.
- Cynthia will provide a listening ear and offer time for you to express your heartfelt concerns.
- Because Cynthia has walked your path and is now mother to two daughters in college, she can relate to your fears of growing too old to have a baby or never having a baby or being an older mom.
How Does Trying to Conceive Over 35 Or 40 Coping Tips Live Support Work?
- You will meet with Cynthia once a week for 45 minutes for four (4) consecutive weeks using a virtual platform or by telephone.
- You and Cynthia will meet at a mutually agreed upon time for your private weekly 1-on-1 support. Cancellations are permitted and rescheduling is available.
- Each week you will discover proven tips with action steps to improve your spiritual, mental or physical health while you’re trying to conceive.
- The weekly tips and action steps discussed are taken from Cynthia’s ebook, Trying to Conceive Over 35 or 40 Coping Tips. The tips and action steps will be emailed to you after each live support.
- Cynthia will be available to you via email during 4-weeks live support and your email will receive priority.
- Time will be provided during each live support for you to share your heart-felt concerns or questions in a non-judgemental and compassionate environment.
Cynthia’s Message to You
As publisher of InSeasonMom, recognized by CBS New York and NBC News as a leading resource for first time moms over 35, one of the main reasons I decided to resume Trying to Conceive Over 35 and 40 Coping Tips Live Support is to help a new generation of women in their late 30s and 40s. A new generation of women who are hearing the same outdated commonly-held misconceptions about pregnancy and birth I heard so many years ago. This was before I married at 40, conceived naturally and gave birth at age 42 and again at 44 to healthy babies!
My goal is not to tell you to wait until after age 35 to give birth, but my goal is to serve as a supportive resource if you do.
The private 1-on-1 live support I offer is exclusively for emotional support and doesn’t take the place of psychotherapy or professional counseling. It doesn’t constitute or is a substitution for medical advice from your physician or health care professional. I tell you this because I want you in the best health possible as you work with your health care professional while trying to conceive.
If you are unable to take advantage of my live support, I hope you will be encouraged by reading the uplifting pregnancy and birth stories from first time moms over 35 and 40 on InSeason Mom!